Thanks to Nika for tagging me~
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
- De Verwensing (Ella Enchanted) - Gail Carson Levine
- Veronika Decides To Die - Paulo Coelho
- Alas, Babylon - Pat Frank
- Tristan - Gottfried von Straßburg
- The Handmaid’s Tale - Margaret Atwood
- De Uren Die We Deelden (Our Happy Time, 우리들의 행복한 시간) Gong Ji-Young
- Als Rozenblaadjes Vallen (When Rose Petals Fall) - Brigitte Minne
- Unsere Töchter, Die Nazinen (Our Daughters, The Nazis) - Hermynia Zur Mühlen
- Das Tagebuch der Lieblingstochter von Kaiserin Elisabeth 1878-1899 (The Diary Of Empress Elisabeth’s Favourite Daughter 1878-1899) - Marie Valerie von Österreich
- Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
II’m amused, only half of these are on my favourites list. And three of these books are connected to musicals, kekeke (7, 9, 10). And three are university/school related books (4, 5, 8). Some things impress you more than you think they would.
Anyway, thanks again Nika. <3 I’m not sure who to tag so feel free to do this if you want~