→ 22 Jun 12 at 6 pm
Best Of Vienna: Runch (Mariahilferstraße)
Runch is a comic store, where you can find me quite often. There are two other Runches in Vienna that I’m aware of, at Schwedenplatz and SCS, but this has the biggest comic collection so that’s why it’s my favourite. Also I live practically right next to it. I digress.
I’m sorry the photos are so blurry, but I kind of got intimidated photographing in the store. Still, you should be able to see that this store has so many comics, figures and all the other things that you can think of, that you can’t help but fall in love with it. All the people who work here are also ace, and really care for the stuff they’re selling. It’s awesome. You will quite often walk in on them having comic discussions with customers, about e.g. the DC reboot, which proves a popular theme for discussions.
Long story short: I love this store, and it’s had more money from me than I care to admit. For those interested: Runch also participates in Free Comic Book Day, so should you be in Vienna around that time.. you can always go to Runch.
- linatang likes this
- cynical-wizard-with-tea reblogged this from annaliese-edelstein
- annaliese-edelstein reblogged this from thorified
- annaliese-edelstein likes this
- hauntedangelwolf likes this
- iammollyconnolly said: Comic book stores just have this kind of… appeal to my childish side :D Everything’s colorful and toys everywhere, so cool.
- stellar-raven likes this
- passrevoked likes this
- bonesmakenoise likes this
- thorified posted this